Terms and conditions:
Strachan Bathroomware strongly encourage buyers to read terms and conditions carefully before purchasing, by purchasing product from Strachan Bathroomware you agree to the terms and conditions.
1. Claims for damage in transit must be in writing with a photo attached showing the damage within 24 hours upon receiving the items; it is the customers' responsibility to check the goods carefully before signing for the goods. We understand the drivers are busy and in some cases will not wait while the customer inspects the goods for damage; this is not an exception for not checking for damage. Do not sign the consignment note if you have found goods to be damaged. If the damaged item cannot be repaired on site arrangements will be made for the collection and delivery to our repairer. If the goods are irreparably damaged a replacement will be dispatched at no charge to the customer. Damaged goods not reported in the correct timeframe are not covered by our repair/replacement terms and are the responsibility of the customer.
2. All products come with a manufacturer's warranty. Claims on manufacturing faults must be within 7 days upon receiving the goods. Goods found with manufacturing faults are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and will be replaced/repaired at no charge to the customer.
The manufacturer's warranty for drop-in baths covers the acrylic shell against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 15 years.
The manufacturer's warranty for drop-in spa bath covers the acrylic shell against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 15 years, 5 years on the pump, 1 year on jets, fittings and air systems.
The manufacturer's warranty for Bigfoot free standing baths covers the acrylic shell against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years.
The manufacturer's warranty for Bigfoot free standing spa baths covers the acrylic shell against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years, 1 years on the pump, 1 year on jets, fittings and air systems.
The manufacturer's warranty for Claw foot baths covers the acrylic shell against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 years.
The manufacturer's warranty for Stainless steel sinks against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years.
Goods damaged during installation or by handling after receiving the goods are not covered under warranty.
Items that have been incorrectly installed, modified or spa-ed (in the case of spa baths) by others are not covered under warranty.
Please note that *gold fittings carry no warranty.
*Stranchan Bathroomware recommends not installing gold fitting due to the harshness of the water.
3. Customer wishing to return goods for refund (*spa baths excluded) need to do so within 7 days. Please note there is a 20% restocking fee. The shipping fee is not refundable.
*Spa baths cannot be returned for refund as they are supplied to the customer's specifications and may not be suitable for reselling.
No refund is offered for customers who simply change their mind.
4. Advertisements displaying our products are for illustration purposes only. While all care is taken that the product is correctly displayed, any errors or omissions in the item details is unintentional.
5. Strachan Bathroomware is not directly liable for any loss, due to faulty parts and/or warranty repairs or replacements.
Cleaning your acrylic bath or spa bath
1. To preserve the polished surface, after using your bath, clean with a soft cloth and warm soapy water to wash away any body oils or soap residue that forms a ring tide mark.
2. As a weekly cleaner we recommend warm, soapy water. Do not use powders, pastes, cream cleaners, thinners, window cleaning sprays or dry cleaning liquid, etc.
3. Stubborn marks or fine scratches may be polished out with Brasso.
4. When coloured essentials oils are used, first test that the colour won’t stain your bath. If it does, use Brasso to remove it. Always add oils into a bath full of water. Never pour oils or solvents directly into an empty bath.
Additionally for spa baths…
5. Residual build up in pipes and jets can be removed by adding NapiSan detergent to the clean water while the spa is operating for 10 to 20 minutes. Disinfectant can be used to keep the pipes and jets free from germs. This may be repeated for duration of operating time or extended if the spa bath has not been used for a long period of time.
6. If you use your spa bath more as a bath rather than a spa; when required, clean around your jets with a cotton bud dipped in detergent to release any built up residue.
7. If bath oils are regularly used, it is recommended that occasionally you fill your spa bath with hot water and detergent and a little disinfectant if you wish, run your spa for 10 minutes, empty, rinse and wipe.
8. It is suggested that when using the spa bath, you only use half of the quantity of oils or bubble bath that you would normally use in your bath.
Measurements are nominal only and a manufacturing tolerance of +/- 5mm should be allowed for.
Strachan Bathroomware takes all care when compiling information but accepts no liability either directly or indirectly from the use of such information.